What are pumpkin seeds good for men
Pumpkin seeds, being able to provide real help in strengthening men's health, are at the same time an exclusively natural product that is affordable and, if used correctly, does not have a detrimental effect on the body. The benefits of pumpkin seeds and how to use them to enhance men's health will be discussed later.
Calorie content and chemical composition
Pumpkin seeds, having a high energy value, are also a true storehouse of nutrients that can satisfy the body's need for most vitamins, minerals, aminoclots and, at the same time, affect exclusively male organs, strengthening their functions and preventing diseases.
The caloric content, concentration of BZHU and a set of nutrients in pumpkin seeds can be judged by this table:
|Calorie content of raw seeds (kcal) per 100 g||556|
|The calorie content of fried seeds (kcal) per 100 g||602|
|BZHU (g) per 100 g of product|
|Vitamins (mg) per 100 g of product|
|Macronutrients (mg) per 100 g of product|
|Trace elements (mg) per 100 g of product|
Pumpkin seeds also include Omega-3 and Omega-6 polyunsaturated fatty acids and 20 essential and non-essential amino acids.
What are pumpkin seeds good for men
In addition to the healing effect on any human body, pumpkin seeds also have a selective effect on a purely male body, which is manifested in:
- stimulation of the production of the main male hormone testosterone;
- activation of blood supply to the reproductive system and optimization of its activity;
- prolongation of sexual intercourse;
- the creation of conditions that prevent premature ejaculation;
- optimization of erectile function;
Did you know? Pumpkin seeds are the leaders in the top ten foods that raise the mood in humans. The saturation of seeds with tryptophan, which is transformed in the human body into the “hormone of happiness” serotonin, contributes to this phenomenon.
- inhibition of inflammation in the genitourinary system;
- prevention of congestion in the genitals;
- impotence prevention;
- improving conditions for the functioning of the prostate gland;
- stimulation of libido.
Contraindications and harm
Like any other food product, pumpkin seeds are contraindicated for people with individual intolerance to this type of food.
Pumpkin seeds should also not be used for:
- chronic diseases and inflammatory processes in the pancreas, stomach, intestines or liver;
- the presence of salt stones in the gallbladder or kidneys;
- poor blood coagulation;
- low blood glucose;
- insufficient cholesterol level;
- dilated blood vessels;
- excessive body weight;
- excess gastric acidity.
Did you know? A total of 100 grams of pumpkin seeds contains one and a half daily doses of phosphorus, without which the normal functioning of the brain and the state of bones are impossible. A recognized supplier of phosphorus - fish, this valuable element is 2.5 times less.
In what form is better to use
Raw male or slightly sun-dried pumpkin seeds can be of maximum benefit to the male body, which are peeled immediately before use and on the kernels of which the film covering them has been preserved.
But there are other ways to use the product in question:
- ingestion in purified form after drying in the oven;
- by adding to salads;
- in crushed form add to sauces;
- enrichment with ground grains of cereals or sandwiches;
- by preparing seed-based medicinal products.
Important! When fried, pumpkin seeds retain only a quarter of the nutrients they contain.
Recipes to improve potency
To activate erectile function, such medicinal products prepared on the basis of pumpkin seeds are successfully used:
- A glass of peeled kernels is ground with a blender and mixed with half a glass of honey. Balls with a diameter of up to 2 cm are made from the resulting mixture and placed in a refrigerator, where they are stored. Take them in 1 piece daily 40 minutes before lunch. The course lasts for a month, which after weekly breaks can be repeated repeatedly until the desired effect is obtained.
- Healing drink can be prepared from 2 cups of seeds, 1 liter of water and 4 tablespoons of honey. Powdered seeds using a blender are poured with boiled water, mixed, and then honey is added to the mixture. The drink is taken in half a glass three times a day before meals for a month.
Video: Useful properties of pumpkin seeds in combination with honey
- Pumpkin oil It is prepared from 1 kg of seeds, which are ground to the state of flour and fry in a frying pan to a honey color, and 0.1 l of water added to this flour. After mixing the mixture, it is squeezed out, and the resulting oil is taken for a month for 2 teaspoons daily.
- Decoctionsuccessfully competing with Viagra, it is prepared from 2 dried glasses of seeds, which are crushed in a blender together with the husk to a powder state and poured with a liter of boiling water, after which everything is brought to a boil. Then the cooled broth is filtered and enriched with 3 tablespoons of honey. Drink the broth for 3 months half a cup three times a day before meals.
Important! It does not follow combine taking pumpkin seeds with alcohol.
It is not for nothing that pumpkin seeds have been among the effective healing agents for several centuries that help the strong half of humanity cope with their specific health problems. Proper use of them can really improve male reproductive functions.